Hello hello everyone! I’m back at it again with your latest advice. Except I suppose it’s not really advice this time. This time, I’m going to give you guys a recipe! One of my signature dishes and something super easy and cost affordable to make: Oreo balls! Let’s do this.
1 pack of Oreos
1 and a half packages of cream cheese
1 package of melting white chocolate
Steps: 1) Crush the Oreos, cream and all, into a fine powder in a large bowl. It’s okay if there are a few chunks, but the less the better
2) Put in the cream cheese and mix it all together. I find it works best if you use your hands, just make sure you’ve washed them. It’s a sticky icky mess but it does get done better.
3) Lay out a sheet of wax paper or aluminum foil and begin rolling the mix into whatever size balls you want. I prefer mine to be about the size of a ping pong ball.
4) Get a large pot and fill it with water. Get a smaller pot that will fit in the water and place it in there and empty the packet of chocolate inside. Begin to slowly melt the chocolate.
5) Once the chocolate is melted, start dipping the balls in it.
6) Once you’ve dipped all the balls, place them in the fridge for about thirty minutes.
Enjoy! I hope you make use of this recipe. I’ve found it’s a party favorite! Stay colorful dolls